Product: ABS, UV layered
Item size: 196mm x 65mm x 45mm (LxWxH)
Size of the suction cup: 6cm
Item weight: 0.4 kg
1. Ensure the surface area is flat and smooth.Use a dry fabric to clean up the surface area and the suction cup.
(Surface area must be totally tidy and dry before setup, otherwise suction power will be lowered and there will be a risk of detachment.)
2. Place the suction cup against the surface.Avoid placing the suction cup over tile grouting or other surface area joins or gaps.
3. Press the center of the suction cup firmly and make sure any air between the suction cup and the surface area is eliminated.
4. Turn the external body of the suction cup in a clockwise direction by approximately 60 degree until it locks in location with a 'click'.
5. To remove, merely follow the above actions in reverse.
The suction cup is made from high quality products. To ensure your product has a long life, we advise the succeeding several years of usage or after prolonged durations of usage in high temperature levels:
Approach 1. Soften the suction cup surface area by thoroughly applying a little mild heat from a hair dryer or similar.
Approach 2. Soften the suction cup surface area by soaking in warm water for ten minutes. Then dry with a clean fabric.
ABS plastic handle, surface UV light treatment, fashionable and beautiful
Super power suction for 15kg bearing (7.5kg/suction cup)
Long-lasting suction power, excellent durability and re-use
No tools, no glue, no screws or nails needed. Single click attachment in 5 seconds.
Attaches to any smooth flat surface including tiles, glass, metals, plastic. Attaches to appliances such as fridges and washing machines.