YOU: "I've got my foodstuff on the shelves, now what do I do?"
Whether you trade on Amazon or in Whole Foods Market, through your very own online shop, at your first market stall, or in the supermarkets, Flying Off The Shelves: The Food Business owner's Guide to Selling includes tried and evaluated techniques from effective food companies, on:
- Bewitching buyers: encouraging retail buyers to put you on their shelves
- Building buyer relationships
- And "expert" buyer pointers from super-successful UK food business creators
And, in The A-Z Of Selling:
- Crucial Client "Cues" for quick sales
- Powerful Promotions (that don't eliminate your margin)
- The Magic of Mailchimp
- How to utilize "deficiency" to offer
- Sensational and Seductive Tasting
- The Requirement of "Nudging"
- Plus 20 more pointers and tricks for getting your product flying off the shelves.
"I read and delighted in Tessa's book Packed. It has some excellent pointers on getting your product on the rack in the first place, and then into consumers' hands.
I make sure "Flying Off The Racks" deserves a put on all food entrepreneurs' bookshelves". Amelia Harvey, Co-Founder of Collective Dairy
Tessa specialises in food and beverage research in the chilled aisles of major supermarkets, and in high street food cycle, viewing and talking with consumers as they will buy.Her customers include developed brands like innocent drinks, Rude Health, Yorkshire Provender, Firefly Tonics, MOMA! Foods, Daylesford, Leon Restaurants, Itsu, and newer companies like Collective Dairy, Peters Lawn Crispbreads, Souplogie, and Jimmys Iced Coffee.
She assists food brands to adjust their customer deal, sizing, branding, and pack messages, so they can attract OPTIMUM attention and sales from consumers in the super-competitive grocery store shelves.She is the author of
the very popular Packed: The Food Business owner's Guide-- How To Get Acknowledged and How To Get Bought, available on Amazon and Kindle.